Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Lunging Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

Lunging Problem Empty
PostSubject: Lunging Problem   Lunging Problem EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 am

Lunging my horse I have noticed that he goes very well in the clockwise direction, but not at all in the anti-clockwise direction. He tries but he clearly doesn't like going in that direction. Now never been very good with my left - right thing, so could some one enlighten me is he less supple on the left side or right? He has no lame ness no back problems to my knowledge and goes like a bomb, he walks, trots, canters and gallops all fine. I know all horses favour one side or the other so I think it is just a suppleness thing, so if anyone has any little excises that could tell me about that would help I would be most grateful.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Oh nearly forgot, Happy New Year to everyone
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Lunging Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunging Problem   Lunging Problem EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:03 am

Hi zait-bet, happy new year to you and yours. Sorry to hear that you're having problems, tristar has sent you a reply on the "general chat" that answers your question.
pen
Back to top Go down

Lunging Problem
Page 1 of 1