Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again Empty
PostSubject: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 am

hi all,

i know this is a cheeky request but....... occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 242655 occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 242655 occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 242655 .

since my previous offer of short rides on a quiet horse has had to pull out due to her own problms i am asking does anyone have a quiet ride i can use for 30 min or so at a time to get me back into riding? occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 535731 occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 242655 occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 242655

just about any size of pony or horse will do as i am only 4ft 10" tall (but fat Embarassed!)

i don't mind paying a little or doing some sort of trade off, i hold BHS 3 so i am not a novice i am just very stiff & out of condition so to begin it is just walking & hopefully soon the dizzy heights of slow trot! cheers

i live near st hilaire du harcouet dept 50

bloomin' phone is still off......don't you just luv france telecome! occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 42662 so for now contact has to be via PM's & email.

here's hopin' bye occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 35522
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

I don't know if we have that many members over your way salee Sad I recently put a post on AI looking for riders and did have some response from that way, perhaps put a post on that forum to find something to ride.

penoccasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 307787
Back to top Go down
bretton

bretton

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 am

I have PMed you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ardglassieshetlands.com
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:47 am

hi, i have PM you back! cheers

here's hoping! bye occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again 35522
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again Empty

Back to top Go down

occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again
Page 1 of 1