Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

PostSubject: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 am

hi all,

i know this is a cheeky request but....... .

since my previous offer of short rides on a quiet horse has had to pull out due to her own problms i am asking does anyone have a quiet ride i can use for 30 min or so at a time to get me back into riding?

just about any size of pony or horse will do as i am only 4ft 10" tall (but fat Embarassed!)

i don't mind paying a little or doing some sort of trade off, i hold BHS 3 so i am not a novice i am just very stiff & out of condition so to begin it is just walking & hopefully soon the dizzy heights of slow trot! cheers

i live near st hilaire du harcouet dept 50

bloomin' phone is still off......don't you just luv france telecome! so for now contact has to be via PM's & email.

here's hopin' bye
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

I don't know if we have that many members over your way salee Sad I recently put a post on AI looking for riders and did have some response from that way, perhaps put a post on that forum to find something to ride.

pen

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 am

I have PMed you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ardglassieshetlands.com
salee

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:47 am

hi, i have PM you back! cheers

here's hoping! bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again   

Back to top Go down

occasional borrow of horse /pony needed to help get me riding again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1