Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Winter Turnout Rug for Sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
morseamy

morseamy

Winter Turnout Rug for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 am

Requisite pony winter turnout rug for sale.

5' 3" Ocean Blue.

As new 40e ono
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am

Would it cheers s-t-r-e-t-c-h to 6'3" do you think??Laughing

px
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Only if you took off the tail flap and someone didnt

mind bearing his bottom to the elements

Laughing

I am sure Missy would be very attracted to thatWinter Turnout Rug for Sale 527682
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 am

...... and such a lovely bottom should surely be exposed for all to see Winter Turnout Rug for Sale 42662

px
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 am

Very Happy Yes I agree, I've spent quite a few hours behind that peachy little bum! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Debra

Debra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am

Hi. I still have my brand new 6'3" rug with neck cover for sale; see "Shire-Tex heavy turnout 6'3" for sale" Winter Turnout Rug for Sale Emptyunder "tack for sale and wanted". I do live in 61 which I know is bit of a distance but I can post it. Also have a few brand new stable rugs............
Back to top Go down
http://www.harasdlariviere.com
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:48 am

do you still have the rug & would it fit a 11.2hh donk? bye
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

I would think that the measurement would have been taken from the front to back for that, rather than wither to tail, scratch does that make sense? can you measure the donkey along his back Smile
pen
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 pm

i see what you mean? donks are slimmer but longer than ponies of the same height, the measurements for rugs seem to differ a lot too, some measure chest to backside, some withers to tail?
i never used to bother with the official sizes, in the old days when you actually had the rug there in front of you at the auction or in the shop i sort of looked at the rugs on offer & knew if it would fit or not, but you can't do that on line can you?
time to break out the tape measure in inches & centimeters too just in case.
bye
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 am

I agree with what you say about using your eye Suspect much to the disgust of sales assistants when you take it out of the bag and lay it on the floor (more so here in france) the shape of the neck and the depth are all relevant Wink
what is more satisfying than buying a new rug.... maybe in the sales....not being sure it will suit the horse you've bought it for..... getting home, trying it on....... and it fits like a glove Very Happy "Bliss"
Top Tip...... Always carry a tape measure. Laughing
pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Turnout Rug for Sale   Winter Turnout Rug for Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Turnout Rug for Sale
Page 1 of 1