Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Where do you get your horse wormers from?

Go down 
+2
cally50
Bagpuss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

Where do you get your horse wormers from? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 am

Do to the fact Mile end seem to have now gone into liquidation. I was wondering where you all get your wormers from? My vet charged me 39 euros for one Equalame gold and as I now have 4 to worm need to keep me prices down.

Thanks Sue.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:58 am

Hi

I get them mostly from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

they are quick but will only send to uk address as is normal I think for wormers Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
maycloud

maycloud

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 am

I used Vetnpet in Aussie, very good prices, they post here and it only takes about a week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.brittanybedandbreakfast.net
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 am

i got my last batch from wormers.co.uk too, they are based at the farmer auction i used to go to so i know them!
another 2 lots i got quite a while ago when i first got the bretons i got from ebay.fr 1 came from canada & 1 lot from USA
i got ivermectin, & paopaomate? as well as zimectrin gold, but i have been told the french customs get snotty about it now,

the zimectrin gold worked out as about 9 euro each inc post back then, a french friend paid 27 euro for hers from a vet & the bloomin thing is made in france!
rippppp offffff! bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ripple's Slave

Ripple's Slave

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Good question, thanks for asking it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Soupdragon

Soupdragon

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 pm

I've bought from here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think they deliver to France but I usually buy 6 months worth and get them brought over by family
Where do you get your horse wormers from? 534416
Back to top Go down
http://www.estrellaarabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your horse wormers from?   Where do you get your horse wormers from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your horse wormers from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: Tips + Useful info or Need Advice ?-
Jump to: