Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morseamy

morseamy

18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT Empty
PostSubject: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 am

Hi,

Afraid I havent got full details yet, but the dog will be put to sleep if home not found.

Family have just moved into Placy Montaigu, husband has said dog to be put to sleep because it is too boisterous, and wife expecting 3rd child !!!!

Not sure of breed but from description it is a large breed, but at the moment just a lovely bundle of fur.

If anyone can offer help, even if its tempory then please contact me.

Thanks on behalf of this poor animal.18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT 242655
Back to top Go down
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 am

Where about's is the dog situated? Would like some more info if you could? Probley to far for me, but we have a vacancy for a new four=legged friend Sad lost my little goggy last week. Look forward to hearing more if possible.
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 am

Its at Placy Montaigu, which is about 30 mins south of Saint Lo dept 50 postcode

Back to top Go down
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 am

Oh thats 350 + km one way from me.

Wish I could help.
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Shame, thats usually the case in France.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Thats a lovely offer bagpuss , I'm sorry about your dog, are you still thinking of taking on a dog ? because just maybe a relay of volunteers could get him to you through the rescue sites , bit of a longshot but maybe it could work 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT 2267555992
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Yes I am looking for a nother dog. Sadly I lost my Lhas apso, Dilly-Dog to cancer.He was 12 years old.

I have a 3 year old english cocker who is so lost with out his little pal. Even the cat is missing him. They bring us so much joy, and leave a big hole when they go. Ive lost 3 dogs to cancer since I moved here 5 years ago. My 2 ex show German shep's died exactley a year apart.
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 am

would this idea work do you think?

i live in south normandy but i need to go back down to vendee soon to check on my old - still not sold - house, now i know vendee & deux sevre are next door to each other but where are you bagpuss? could you go to vendee close to st hermine to collect him?
'cos if you can or if you are on my way, maybe i could take him down for you?
could anyone hang on to him a few weeks till i go next?
he can't come here except maybe over night as i have 4 dogs already.
sorry i can't do better, get back to me, bye 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT 35522
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT   18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT Empty

Back to top Go down

18mth old dog to be put to sleep URGENT
Page 1 of 1