Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

who wants what

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cropperstud

who wants what Empty
PostSubject: who wants what   who wants what EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 pm

We have definately decided to retire to France. Well if you call bringing 1 of the boys plus horses, dogs and cat if it lives long enough (it is 15). I am a qualified Chiropodist. Can anyone tell me if there are such things in France. I have asked around and you seem to have something similar. Also my son who will come with us is a painter and decorator with a Diploma. Is there any work for him out in France? We wont be coming for 3 years as my youngest son has to finish GCSE's and A levels. Just wondering what there is over there.
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

who wants what Empty
PostSubject: Re: who wants what   who wants what EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:42 am

from the experience of an elderly french friend i would say YES a chiropodist does get work, i know you have to jump through hoops of red tape of course & it seems most therapists are sort of self employed.

my friend tried to find a chiropodist who did house calls but couldn't.

no idea on the painting & decorating side - maybe the skill involves actually getting french paint to:- 1) cover anything & 2) stay put!

good luck bye. who wants what 35522
Back to top Go down

who wants what
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Brittany :: Where do I find ... ?-
Jump to: